NEACA's 2017 Fall Craft Show
Friday thru Sunday • September 15-17, 2017
Von Braun Center South Hall • 700 Monroe Street • Huntsville, Alabama
Hours: Friday & Saturday, 9 a.m. until 6 p.m., Sunday, 12 noon until 5 p.m.
Annie Hannah (256) 880-7987
Sigrid Burke (256) 650-5201 • Ann Cochran (256) 539-9055
Jeanne Chandler (256) 883-4028 • Mary Lou Faulkner (256) 882-0713
Shirley Petitti (256) 883-2199
Mail Application To:
NEACA Fall Show
Attention: Annie Hannah
2100 Mythewood Drive
Huntsville, AL 35803
Entry Deadline: August 1, 2017
• All spaces in the Exhibit Hall are 10' x 12'.
• Space fee is $225 per space.
• Spaces will only be held until 7 p.m. Thursday unless the Chairman is notified.
• Craftsmen will be notified of acceptance or rejection.
Benefiting Local Charities & Thomas W. Davidson Senior Center
Set Up Times:
Thursday, September 14, Prior to Show (8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
Free Admission to the public • Over 150 Venders • 25,000 Attendance Expected
- There will be NO admission charge to the general public.
- Craftsmen desiring adjoining spaces are required to mail individual applications together.
- Applications must be complete. No hand carried or phone reservations accepted.
- Applications must be mailed. 3 Photos plus SASE (4 1/8 x 9 1/2" or larger) must be submitted with applications. Applications processed without a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) will be charged $5.
- Annie Hannah, our Show Chairman, thanks everyone who registers early. That gives her time to contact you if your application needs addition or correction. And she reminds all applicants that they will be given the same due consideration during the Show Committee meeting before each show.
- Checks that accompany applications will be cashed after the Show Committee meets to select vendors. The checks of applicants not selected will be returned.
- NEACA prohibits the use of alcoholic beverages on their premises.
- Craft categories will be limited to maintain a balance in the show.
- Parking passes available only if prepaid with application.
- No commission will be charged. State and local taxes will be collected.
- There will be security on duty each night and the Exhibit Hall will be locked.
- Concession stand in Exhibit Hall will be open during show hours (hot dogs, hamburgers, popcorn and soft drinks). There are restaurants within walking distance of the Von Braun Center.
- Checks for insufficient funds are just cause for removal from the show. A $30 handling fee will be charged on checks for insufficient funds.
- There will be a $25 handling fee on all cancellations. There will be NO refunds on cancellations made within 30 days prior to the show.
- NEACA does not receive a sales commission. It does collect state and local sales taxes. Taxes must be paid BY CHECK at the end of the show. No cash accepted.
- Parking passes are available only if prepaid with application. Three day parking passes are now $30.
- Craftsmen must register with the show chairman before setting up. The chairman's tables are at the front center of the exhibit hall, and will be marked with a sign.
- This is a juried show.
- No "Sale" signs or "Mark-Down" tags will be permitted.
- The craftsman must exhibit a finished craft. the selling of parts and supplies is prohibited.
- Any exhibitor planning to offer food items for sale must submit copies of their business license and health department inspection with their application.
- Craftsman must be present for the full duration of the show.
- Each craftsman must furnish his own display equipment an accessories. The Center will have tables and chairs which may be rented. the cost of a six or eight foot table is $30 each and the cost for chairs is $2.25 each for three days.
- Phone hook-ups for credit card use are $100 with application or $200 at set-up.
- Exhibitors may secure a daily wi-fi connection by visiting the Von Braun Center website, for $19.95 per day.
- Electricity is available at the cost of $50 per booth (up to 30 amps) and $100 (over 30 amps) for the duration of the show. You must furnish your own electrical cords. Electricity fees not prepaid will double at set-up.
- Payment of city, county, and state taxes at the end of each show must be with checks. Cash will not be accepted.
- Tables will be draped to the floor on all sides. backdrops and displayed items thereon shall not exceed a maximum of 8' high and must be finished front and back.
- Each exhibitor will stay within the allotted space including provision for entrance and exit. This applies to overhanging exhibits as well.
- When using stains, paints, etc. a protective covering must be placed on the floors, under and around work. No paint or other materials may be sprayed during the show.
- All exhibits must be in place by 8 a.m. on the opening day of the show. Each day exhibitor will have booth uncovered and ready for business 30 minutes before opening.
- If a member and non-member show together, the non-member rate will apply.
- Unprofessional conduct and/or failure to comply with show rules are just cause for removal from the show.
- Due to show safety considerations, children who are non-participating craftsmen are not allowed to attend shows with exhibitors. This does not apply to teenagers who come to help set-up or sell.
The application found by clicking the next tab above can be downloaded and printed by following the directions on the page.
Download (Save) - Print - Fill Out - Enclose Payment - Mail to:
NEACA Fall Show
Att: Annie Hannah
2100 Mythewood Drive
Huntsville, AL 35803
Upon request, NEACA will mail applications after our mass mailing for each show.
NEACA does not make applications available for other than the upcoming show.
NEACA does not give extra consideration for early entry.
For further information about applications, contact Fin Pendergast